Would you subscribe to a video platform that produced 15-minute videos? Is it illegal to Snapchat with Gen Z? Join Utsav, Richard, Hang, Amy and Limarc for This Week on Planet Internet:
- Amy lets everyone know IMMEDIATELY that she does not identify as Gen Z (0:36)
- Breaking down why Hang (the resident Gen Z) loves to share photos of her breakfast, lunch, and dinner but would never do a social media house tour (05:10)
- Is Snapchat still a thing? Richard only vaguely knows Snapchat exists, Limarc legally and morally cannot Snap with Gen Z, and Amy recalls Snapping back in the day (08:58)
- Does Gen Z care more about the environment because they have more skin in the game? Is Gen Z just more proactive than other generations? (14:20)
- Knuckle crack, Hang's take on MONEY and INVESTING. Also, PLEASE Limarc, Hang doesn't need a calculator, she just has the numbers in her head. Hang IS the calculator. (24:10)
- Why did Quibi fail? Was Chrissy's Court with Chrissy Teigen not enough? Of course, Richard has no idea who Chrissy Teigen is (27:30)
Read the stories mentioned in this podcast:
- What are the differences between Gen Z and other Generations? from Dara Fontein's Hootsuite article: https://blog.hootsuite.com/generation-z-statistics-social-marketers/
- Generation Z is over here organizing rallies with thousands of people and Utsav couldn't rally the block. Gen Z Is Emerging As The Sustainability Generation by Greg Petro on Forbes.
- Gen Z’s Money Legos on Hacker Noon by @julianhosp. If you aren't investing by 20, you're late to the game, according to Hang.
- Quibi's Launch: Why It Fell Flat With GenZ on Hacker Noon by @@pranc_ https://hackernoon.com/quibis-launch-why-it-fell-flat-with-genz-8g5w3z8z
READ HACKERNOON.COM 🤖