September 15, 2020
Natasha Nel from Hacker Noon asks 7 Top Hacker Noon Contributors to weigh in with their scariest tech predictions for 2021 — expect a 10-minute American Horror Story anthology on everything from AI and Privacy to Content Overproduction and the internet’s impact on the planet.
IN THIS PODCAST
- (01:00) Ryan Dawson on how much data we’re giving away without realizing it;
- (01:45) Matt Klein on ubiquitous tech and resulting and related content overproduction;
- (03:30) Aditi Bhatnagar on what our collective data is being used for;
- (04:40) Vladimiros Peilivanidis on the next wave of intelligence being designed by us lowly humans;
- (05:10) Gajesh Naik on AI and automation stealing iterative jobs;
- (05:50) Sharmistha Chatterjee on whether or not your industry’s advancing faster than you are;
- And at (07:40) Melinda LB Lewis on the internet’s impact on our planet
The good news? The solutions to these problems and more are on hackernoon.com right now. (Probably.)
September 4, 2020
This week’s top tech stories on hackernoon.com cover everything from robots to unicorns. Tune in for a 6-min summary from Natasha Nel, Managing Editor at Hacker Noon; read hackernoon.com for the full stories.
IN THIS PODCAST:
Read the full stories: hackernoon.com